I like all kinds of stuff. And I am constantly finding new stuff to add to my already growing list of “things that I want”, which totally doesn’t help and makes it really hard to save for those big-ticket items when you find so many smaller things to buy instead.
First World Problems, I know.
Some of these things, I end up buying; but many others sit in my lust list and are eventually forgotten in the wake of other new and exciting stuff instead. Real life is fickle.
I have often planned on mentioning some of these super-cute-omg-I-have-to-have-it items, but never feel like they justify a whole post on their own.
So, I have decided to post a weekly update of things I am loving right now. I know, and you’re welcome.
1. I’m going to start off with this morning’s breakfast. I really felt like a fried egg, and decided to pair it with Rye and Rocket. It was delicious, super quick to make, and kept me satisfied til lunchtime. I think I’m going to have to make this a regular thing.
2. Little Printer. If you haven’t heard about this wee guy yet, then you definitely need to fix your eyeballs on this super cute video. As if I wasn’t already lusting after an iPhone, this guy has made me want one even more!
3. Shutterbean re-posted this delicious Roasted Strawberries recipe on Facebook this week, and I have been itching to make it ever since! How good does it look?!
4. Winter is drawing ever-closer, and I bought myself a gorgeous Hood Scarf from Just Jeans. So versatile and snuggly-warm.
5. Speaking of cold weather – what can make you feel warmer than an amazing hot chocolate? Nothing. Especially if it is a white hot chocolate with cinnamon! Thank you, La Petit Gateau, I will certainly be back for more.
6. Tapirs. They are a real thing, and Friday was World Tapir Day! My colleagues and I decided to celebrate with cheese, crackers, chocolate and champers. Okay, so we actually just needed an excuse for a celebration, but once we found out about the Tapir, we were hooked. Isn’t he cute?!
7. I received a belated birthday present on Monday containing Pineapple Lumps!! Oh how I have missed them, and boy it didnt take me long to get through the packet! Thank you so much 🙂
8. My umbrella. Over a month ago my gorgeous leopard print umbrella died, so I bought a cheapie black one to replace it. Weeks went by without a drop of rain, so I havent had a chance to bust it out yet. Until this week, that is. Three days in a row. My feet got soaked but my head and torso stayed nice and dry.
And that about wraps it up, my friends. I hope you have enjoyed a peak at my “It” items for the week, and please feel free to let me know what you think!