Happy Mother’s Day to all you Mum’s out there!!
Living in a different country from my Mum meant that I had to be super organised this year with my gift. So I got online and put together a really beautiful photo book with personalised notes and a poem inside. I had never done anything like this before, so I wasn’t sure how it would turn out. I used Snapfish, and was really pleased with the finished product. She liked it too 🙂
So if you are ever looking out for a quick project for someone special – I would totes recommend this!
Now, on to my favourite things for the week…
1. This week I got a few compliments for my chosen nail colour – O.P.I Katy Perry “The One that Got Away”. It is my favourite nail polish and many of my office-mates said how pretty it was.
2. Rocket/Arugula and I have become firm friends. I have continued my love of Rye Toast with Rocket and Fried Egg for breakfast a few days a week, but this week I have also had some rocket inspired salads, too.
3. I received the June issue of Women’s Health this week! It seems like only a couple of weeks ago that I received the last issue, and I’m not sure I got a chance to read through it all yet. It’s such a good magazine though, with lots of healthy fitness and food ideas, and you all know how much I love getting mail! Hehe.
4. Last night I tried a new flavour of Cider – Kopparberg’s Elderflower and Lime. Wowee, I think it has become my new-found favourite beverage.
5. I have also been enjoying Herbal Tea again this week. I seem to go through phases of drinking tea at work, and this week it was all go.
6. Last year I found out about a new site called Pottermore – for those of you Harry Potter fans who havent yet stumbled across this site – it is now up and running! I officially joined up on Friday night and have been loving it so far. I especially like J.K Rowling’s side notes about how she came up with names/ideas/storylines – makes me feel like the story still continues 🙂 I may yet post a review on this once I get further along in the site if anyone would be interested??
7. Today I finally tried a new recipe that I have been harbouring in my inbox for over a year now. Caramel Crackle Squares – Will be posting the recipe on here soon!!
8. Last but not least, I have another blog to share with you all – A Life of Perfect Days. Truly inspiring and heart warmingly written – this blog has really made me think this week, and has totally been added to the list of blogs I follow.
I hope everyone has had a wonderful week, and all you Mum’s out there have been treated like Queens today!
- POTTERMORE Review (collider.com)