1. Whipped Peanut Butter. OMG, so smooth, so creamy, so light! Especially good on a bagel with fresh banana. Heaven.
2. I have already raved about Snapfish helping me make a wicked cool Mother’s Day present this year. I was so impressed that I used them again to get a bunch of photos printed off for a project I am working on. They arrived this week – was so cool to have real photos for a change!
3. I’m not a footy/rugby/league watcher at all, but was dragged along to the State of Origin opening game this week and after being told which team we were supporting (Queensland yo), I had a great time! I cheered, booed, shoved greasy chips and beer in my face and yelled “you beauty!” when a goal was scored. I think I may now be a fan.
4. Loaf Cake.
5. Was perusing Youtube last night and stumbled across this act. And watched it twice. Impressed.
6. I am planning on giving a Juice Cleanse a go within the next couple of months, and after seeing the latest juicy photos posted on the Urban Remedy Facebook page, I am now even more excited to get into a Winter detox. They look so good.
7. But before I get to detoxing myself – Bacon. Omg, bacon. I have eaten bacon for the past three days, and am totally okay with that.
And that is all for this week. I will hopefully have some exciting mail in the next few days which I will review on here, so stay tuned 🙂