Okay so when I accepted this new job I knew my life would become busier, but seriously. I don’t know if I’m coming or going most of the time, and am starting to wish there were more hours in the day so I can get my work done. I know, right?! I’m like a proper grown up now.
But in saying that, after reading todays entry you’ll probably think I’ve been living under a rock, as a few of these things I am loving are like totally five years ago. So excuse me for being a complete noob and getting excited so late in the game. I’m working on it, I promise.
1. iPhone. Am I right? I never used to be fussed about the old iPhone, but since getting my iPad I have started to consider the benefits. This week I bit the bullet and bought one. Best Idea EVER. I am now totally mobile, taking awesome photos and can access the internet pretty much anywhere I want. And yes, sadly enough I was unable to do this with my old phone.
2. With this new phone has come a twitter obsession! I accidentally created an account (long story involving requiring access for work), and decided to run with it (@shell0belle if anyone cares?). Am now a tweet-freak. Pretty sure that’s a real thing.
3. I mentioned my new Temper Trap album the other week and this week I got to see them live! Was amazing.
4. So cant wait to make this Blackberry Cornbread.
5. Now that I am all growed up and stuff I have become a champagne drinker. So much nicer than regular wine and makes me feel totally fancy.
6. On Friday night I attended the First Friday Dance Club where we learnt Bollywood! I even danced on stage and wasn’t too embarrassed. Wasn’t very good either, but I did have fun.
7. Today I went to the Melbourne museum for the first time. Did you know they have actual dinosaurs in there? Was pretty cool, and I got to find out about how brains work. Neat.
Winter has arrived and I can hardly believe we’re nearly halfway through the year! Hoping everyone back home has a lovely long weekend.