Time is going so fast right now. I can’t believe I have been back in Melbourne nearly a week already. Seems like just yesterday I was belting out Wilson Phillips “Hold On” with my sister on Singstar! She won, but I think I was pretty good competition.
So this week has been fast and busy and I have found a few new gems that I’d like to share with you all. And let’s be completely honest here, some of these things I totally fell in love with when I was home last week, but it still counts.
Without further ado…
1. Revlon Colourburst Lip Butter. I have never been a lipstick wearer. At all. I feel like I look too old when ever I have worn lipstick, and any I have tried make my lips feel really dry and weird. But, I did want to start wearing lipstick, after seeing my friends and sisters wearing it – and looking oh so glamourous – so by accident I found this stuff. And omg is it good! It feels like a chapstick, but has the beautiful colour and staying power of a good lipstick. Also the casing is super cute! I originally bought Peach Parfait (cos I wanted to wear lipstick but didn’t want to shout it from the rooftops), and instantly fell in love. This week I bought a second one (Gumdrop, which I love even more!), and am totally considering buying a third.
2. While I was travelling to and from home last week I read the first book in the Hunger Games series. I have been itching to read it ever since I saw the movie, but as I hate starting a new book halfway through already reading one, I had to wait a while. Obviously I knew how things would turn out, after seeing the movie, but I was instantly hooked. It was so well written and easy to read, I can’t wait to get into the next one.
3. My new lunchbox!! My friend brought this amazing lunchbox to work one day and I absolutely loved it! So she got one for me aswell 🙂 It is the perfect salad lunchbox I have ever found. Lots of space for all your salad greens at the bottom, plus a compartment above with a divider and a cute little condiment pottle! It also comes with a knife and fork. Totes adorbs.
4. I am almost ashamed to admit this, but I became totally obsessed with the Bachelorette these past few weeks. It sadly came to an end this week, and although I am glad Emily found love, I’m kinda bummed this guy isn’t on the market anymore. Seriously. Luckily for me I am already happily coupled up, so I can’t really complain, but still.
5. Today I found out that the new Daiso store has opened in the CBD! It is amazing, and so much bigger than the one in Abbotsford. I am kind of glad I didn’t know until accidentally stumbling on it today, as they only accept cash, and I didn’t have much on me, or I could have walked out with half the store.
6. I found this video a couple of weeks ago, and think it is wonderful! I love her energy, and think the song is really cute. Happy Vibes coming your way!!
And that about sums it up this week.
What are you loving??!