I can’t believe it is that time of year again, but my birthday is just around the corner! So to
commiserate celebrate, I thought I should look back at my 30 Things to Do before 30 list and start freaking out see what else I need to cross off in the next year, eep!
- Accept more Invites – Say Yes! – Am totes doing this, but it’s a constant goal.
- Take a Visual Merchandising Job/Course
- Attend a Cupcake Decorating Lesson
- Learn to Play the Drums………Not looking too promising so far, is it?!
Be Able to Walk in Heels– I don’t wear heels often, but I’m certainly not at clumsy as I used to be, so am happy to cross this one off!
- Eat a Crossiant in France
- Complete 3x Cross-Stitches – Oh geez, I still haven’t finished one yet!
- Get a Radical Haircut
Attend a Photography Class– Check out my Melbourne Photography Walk post Learn a New Dance– I totally learnt some Bollywood moves……..in public……..there’s a video somewhere to prove it! Get my Full Licence
- Learn how to Change Tyre/Oil
See a Favourite Band/Artist Live– Living in Melbourne, I have had the joy of seeing many of my favourites, which has been amazing. Take a Swift for a Test Drive
- See More of the World
Buy a One-Way Ticket Overseas
- Take my nieces out for the Day
- Get Body Art
- Host a Dinner Party
Spend the Night in a 5-Star Hotel with all the Trimmings Make an Extravagant Purchase– Forget one, I have now made a few! #humblebrag
- Have a Girlie Weekend with Friends
- Take a Spa Day
- Treat Mum and Bruce out for Dinner – should be able to cross this one off soon!
- Get a (healthy) tan
- Write a Short Story
- Have a Scrap Page/Idea Published
Own at least 5x Dresses, and Actually Wear Them!– I am now wearing dresses to work more often than pants, yay.
- Go up the Chairlift with my Snowboard
- Pick 1x Recipe Book and Cook all the Cupcakes in it – Oh crapbags!
So I only have one year left and 19 things to cross of my list! Excuse me while I go and breathe rapidly into a paper bag!! Oh well, I guess there’s no denying that this next year of my life is going to have to be interesting and full! And hey, if I don’t cross absolutely everything off, I’m actually totally fine with that. So long as I give everything a good crack I think I will be satisfied. And let’s be honest, if not, it can just go on my 50 Things to do before 50 List. Just kidding, that’s totally not even a thing. Yet.