Well, I thought I would kick this thing off with a look back at 2011, using questions borrowed from Picnic by The Motorway, which is one of the many blogs that I follow. So, here goes nothing….
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
Successfully moved to a new country! Yes, I say ‘successfully’ as some of you may remember the disaster that was the 2009 Gold Coast Attempt. We do not like to speak of this.
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I’m actually not one for making resolutions, mainly because I can never keep them. My problem is that I think too big – so if I keep it simple and do-able, I may be able to come up with some for 2012….Maybe
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A couple of friends I keep in touch with on Facebook had babies this year – Alana, Anna, Jess, Shannon and Michelle – 3 Girls and 2 Boys.
4. Did anyone close to you die?
Our family dog Annie passed away in January 😦
5. What countries did you visit?
Japan, Germany, Austria, Italy and Canada during the month of January. Was it really this year? Seems an age ago. And then we moved to Australia – It’s been a great year for travelling!!